Juan Pedro Olea!

hi friends!
how are you?
Today I am writing about one person who I admire very much, He is Juan Pedro Olea.

He is a horsebreaker, my teacher horsebreaker, is the best horsebreaker an he have the best place for horses, this place
is equine world.
This place is very wonderfull for this animal, this place is a paradise of horse because It is have all the necesary for the horse is good and happy. Is fantastic for the horse and the people, is the paradise for the horse and  also my paradise.
I like him because is the god of horses, he is a horse loving and he say to horse that make.
He teach to horse that It is good horses and not bad horses, but not whit violence, because he love this animal, he used the love and the affection for brake the horses.
I would like  to be like him, because is the best  whit the horses.
I also love  horses, I believe that maked .

bye bye my friends and miss!

1 comments:

  1. hi friends!
    how are you?
    Today I am writing about one person who I admire very much, He is Juan Pedro Olea.

    He is a horsebreaker, my teacher horsebreaker, is the best horsebreaker an he SVA have the best place for horses, this place
    is equine world.
    This place is very SP wonderfull for this animal, this place is a paradise of horse because It WW is WF have all the necesary for the horse is good and happy.^ Is fantastic for the horse and the people, is the paradise for the horse and also my paradise.
    I like him because is the god of horses, he is a horse loving and he say to horse that make.
    He SVA teach to horse that It is good horses and not bad horses, but not whit violence, because he SVA love this animal, he used the love and the affection for brake the horses.
    I would like to be like him, because is the best SP whit the horses.
    I also love horses, I believe that WF maked .

    bye bye my friends and miss!

    JOE,
    he sounds like a very interesting and intelligent man!
    miss

Publicar un comentario