My Profession!

hi!,
Now I will talk about my career, veterinary medicine in the university of chile. This career is fantastic and my university is wonderful1. First, my faculty stay in Santa Rosa, La Pintana, It is very far but is the best because the environment is very good and the animals is fantastic, you can have lunch between the animals.
I choosed this career becauso I love horses, it was my only reason but Now It isn't my only reason because also i like cows. In the other hands, I don't like the small animal clinic, I dont know why. I like horses production and cows production, It is true that is something bad for the animal, but I want to doing more ethical for the animal.
I love this career until now!
See you, bye !

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture ist very cute! jaja
    cool talk whit you today abaut the career .
    see you in class Jose.

  1. I like the animal production too, in special cows, is very interesting area.
    I see you in the U.

  1. I too love horses, but my favorites are the small animals :),cows do not please me much I find it boring XD ... well I see you in class ;)

  1. hi!,
    Now I will talk about my career, veterinary medicine in the university of chile. This career is fantastic and my university is wonderful1. First, my faculty WW stay in Santa Rosa, La Pintana, It is very far but is the best because the environment is very good and the animals SVA is fantastic, you can have lunch WW between the animals.
    I WF choosed this career SP becauso I love horses, it was my only reason but Now It isn't my only reason because also i like cows. WW In the other hands, I don't like the small animal clinic, I dont know why. I like horses production and cows production, It is true that is something bad for the animal, but I want to WF doing more ethical for the animal.
    I love this career until now!
    See you, bye !

    Joe,
    it is very good you have things so clear!!
    the best of luck!
    miss

Publicar un comentario