My favorite subject!

Hi  my  friends!
Now I talking about my  favorite subject!
My favorite subject is only one!, ANATOMY!, The other subject is a interesting(but I don´t like ecology), but not more that ANATOMY.
Anatomy is the best subject because is the most veterinary subject of this years, because the other sibjects are most school subject, Do you understand?.
the anatomy is very interesting  subject, is a very dificult, but because is a interesting subject, I like study this subject, If anatomy Is´t interesting subject, I will not study as I study now.
Exist two important reason  because anatomy is the best subject, first, because anatomy is the most veterinary subject, and second, is a very interesting and we using the real parts of animal!, but wwhit very respsect because the material of work was a living being. 
Anatomy is very diffcult subject but whit study and enthusiasm ever is more easy,  but that If you don´t like the you study, Is most difficult!
Bye bye my friends
Luck and  success in ever!
bye bye!
I see you!

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario